U.S.S. Galactica

 
Ship Information
Ship Name: U.S.S. Galactica
Ship Registry:
Classification: Carrier
Class: Jem’Hadar Dreadnaught Carrier
Player: Brian@Lordscum
Career: Engineer
Ship Energy Readings
Ship Power Levels
Weapons
110/80
Shields
112/90
Engines
40/15
Auxiliary
76/45

Ship Image

Ship Engineering Report

Ship Systems Show

Ship Tactical Report

Ship Armament Show

Ship Hangar Show

Ship Science Report

Ship Console Systems Show

Ship Sets Show

Ship Medical Report

Ship Crew Show

Share this... Engage

  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS

Assimilated Deflector Array Mk XII {Very Rare}


Statistics
+5 Auxiliary Power
+26.2 Starship Structural Integrity
+17.5 Starship Inertial Dampers
+17.5 Starship Graviton Generators
26.2 Starship Power Insulators
Set: Assimilated Borg Technology

Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines Mk XII {Very Rare}


Statistics
+5 Engine Power Setting
+13 Flight Speed
+11.2 Flight Turn Rate
49 Sector Space Transwarp (Approx Warp 14). Max speed modified by Driver Coil skill.
+16.5 Full Impulse Flight Speed
Full Impulse: All Power to Engines +110.2 Flight Speed
Set: Assimilated Borg Technology

Overcharged Warp Core Mk X [Eff] {Rare}


Statistics
+7,5 additional Auxiliary Power
+5 Maximum Auxiliary Power (Allows Auxiliary Power to exceed 125)
[Eff]=+15 Starship Warp Core Efficiency
Maximum Warp Factor 10

Assimilated Regenerative Shield Array Mk XII {Very Rare}<


Statistics
+5 Shield Power
4927.5 Maximum Shield Capacity (10% Bleedthrough)
256.6 Shield Regeneration every 6 seconds
Reduces Plasma Damage to Shields by 15%
Set: Assimilated Borg Technology

Advanced Fleet Plasma Cannon Mk XII [Acc]x2[Dmg]x2 {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
Energy Damage
180′ Targeting Arc
to target: 173,1 Plasma Damage (230,8 DPS)
to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
to target: 2,5% chance: 28,2 plasma damage per sec for 15 seconds (Ignores Shields)
[Acc]=+20% Accuracy

Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher {Very Rare}


Statistics
Plasma Torpedo
Destructible projectile - AOE damage
90' targeting arc
Creates 3 level 60 Plasma Torpedoes
1,609.2 Kinetic Damage
130 Plasma Damage every 1 sec for 15 sec
+2% critical chance
Set: Romulan Singularity Harness

Advanced Fleet Plasma Cannon Mk XII [Acc]x2[Dmg]x2 {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
Energy Damage
180′ Targeting Arc
to target: 173,1 Plasma Damage (230,8 DPS)
to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
to target: 2,5% chance: 28,2 plasma damage per sec for 15 seconds (Ignores Shields)
[Acc]=+20% Accuracy

Omega Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Dmg]x2 [CrtH] {Very Rare}


Statistics
Plasma Torpedo
Targets Foe
90' Targeting Arc
10 kilometer range
0.5 sec activate
1261.9 Kinetic Damage (2523.7 DPS)
694 Plasma Damage over 10 sec
+2% Critical Chance
Skills that affect this ability:
⊕ Starship Weapons Training
⊕ Starship Projectile Weapon Specialization
Set: Omega Adapted Borg Technology

Advanced Fleet Plasma Turret Mk XII [Acc]x2[Dmg]x2 {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
Energy Damage
360' Targeting Arc
to target: 108,2 Plasma Damage (144,2 DPS)
to self: -8 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
to target: 2,5% chance: 28,2 plasma damage per sec for 15 seconds (Ignores Shields)
[Acc]=+20% Accuracy

Advanced Fleet Plasma Turret Mk XII [Acc]x2[Dmg]x2 {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
Energy Damage
360' Targeting Arc
to target: 108,2 Plasma Damage (144,2 DPS)
to self: -8 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
to target: 2,5% chance: 28,2 plasma damage per sec for 15 seconds (Ignores Shields)
[Acc]=+20% Accuracy

Kinetic Cutting Beam {Very Rare}


Statistics
Kinetic Damage
360' targeting arc
to target: 375 Kinetic Damage (300 DPS)
to self: -8 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
to target:
⊕ 2.5% Chance: Lesser of -20 or -20% Able Crew
⊕ 1% Chance: Lesser of -10 or -10% Alive Crew
Set: Omega Adapted Borg Technology

Elite Scorpion Fighters {Ultra Rare}



Information
Fighter
⊕ Launches 3 at a time
⊕ Can support up to 6 per hangar.
⊕ Can be launched from any carrier.
⊕ Cooldown: 40s
⊕ Range: 15km

Gear
⊕ Plasma Pulse Cannon
⊕ Dual Plasma Cannon
⊕ Plasma Torpedoes
Abilities
⊕ High Yield Torpedo I

Elite Scorpion Fighters {Ultra Rare}



Information
Fighter
⊕ Launches 3 at a time
⊕ Can support up to 6 per hangar.
⊕ Can be launched from any carrier.
⊕ Cooldown: 40s
⊕ Range: 15km

Gear
⊕ Plasma Pulse Cannon
⊕ Dual Plasma Cannon
⊕ Plasma Torpedoes
Abilities
⊕ High Yield Torpedo I

Neutronium Alloy Mk X [+HullHP] {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
+18,8 Kinetic Damage Resistance
+18,8 All Energy Damage Resistance
[+HullHP]=+9,7 Starship Structural Integrity (Improves Ship Hit Points)

Neutronium Alloy Mk X [+Turn] {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
+18,8 Kinetic Damage Resistance
+18,8 All Energy Damage Resistance
[+Turn]=18,8% Flight Turn Rate

Neutronium Alloy Mk X [+HullRep] {Ultra Rare}


Statistics
+18,8 Kinetic Damage Resistance
+18,8 All Energy Damage Resistance
[+HullRep]=+9,4 Starship Hull Repair (Improves Hull Healing)

Field Generator Mk XI {Rare}


Statistics
+18% Maximum Shield Capacity

Zero-Point Energy Conduit {Universal} {Very Rare}


Statistics
+1.8 Power to all subsystems
+19.7 Starship Power Insulators
+1.8% Critical Chance
Set: Romulan Singularity Harness

Assimilated Module {Universal} {Very Rare}


Statistics
+0.92% Critical Chance
+9.2% Critical Severity
+5 Weapon Power Setting
+5.1 Starship Hull Repair
+23 Starship Graviton Generators
Set: Omega Adapted Borg Technology

Plasma Infuser MkXI {Rare}


Statistics
+26,2% Plasma Energy Weapon Damage

Assimilated Borg Technology Set


Set 2: Autonomous Regeneration Sequencer
This system provides a passive bonus to your Hull Repair skill as well as speeding up hull regeneration both in and out of combat. There is also a chance to trigger an automatic hull regeneration sequence that will restore up to 30% of your total hull points once per minute while simultaneously reducing incoming damage, whenever incoming damage is received.
+35% Hull Repair Rate
+10 Starship Hull Repair
When receiving All Damage, 2% chance of applying Autonomous Regeneration Sequencer
⊕ +4.2 Hull Regeneration over 10 sec
⊕ Reduces Damage to Hull by ??% for 10 sec
Set 3: Multi-Regenerative Shield Array
Passive
When receiving All Damage, 10% chance of applying Multi-Regenerative Shield Array when any shield facing falls below 20%
⊕ approximately 315 Shield Regeneration applied once to each facing
⊕ approximately 1485 Shield Regeneration over 10 sec to each facing
⊕ Cleanses all Hazard Debuffs, such as the Borg Shield Drain, and continues to cleanse every 0.5 seconds for 15 seconds.
Note: Amount of Shield Regeneration is determined by Starship Hull Repair.
Assimilated Tractor Beam
Toggle (10 max)
Targets Foe
5 kilometer Range
0.83 sec activate
3 min recharge
to target: 63 Kinetic Damage x25 (8.3 DPS)
Causes 765 Kinetic Damage and crew damage when used on a target that has been recently hit by a [Kinetic Cutting Beam] within the last 4 seconds.
Reduces Turn Rate and Flight Speed for 10 sec
to target: -1 All Power Settings
Disables Cloak
to self: After 3 sec, +1 All Power Settings
Affected by Starship Graviton Generators, Starship Particle Generators and Starship Flow Capacitors
Note: Stats on effects are provided for base Graviton Generators 0, Particle Generators 94 and Flow Capacitors 0 and no bonuses other than those from the Borg set itself.

Omega Adapted Borg Technology Set


Set 2: Omega Weapon Amplifier
On hit with any energy weapon, 2.5% chance: to self: Applies Omega Weapon Amplifier:
+10 Current Weapon Power
+500 Current Weapon Power Resistance Rating for 3 sec
+500 Maximum Weapon Power Resistance Rating for 3 sec
Set 3: Reactive Deflection
Passive
1% Chance when hit to reduce all incoming damage by approximately 99% for 2 seconds. This cannot occur more frequently than once every 30 seconds.

Romulan Singularity Harness Set


Set 2: Plasma Conductive Circuitry
+7.6% Plasma Damage
+15.2 Starship Electro-Plasma System
Set 3: Plasma Hyperflux
Targets Self
2 min recharge
Enables a special firing mode on your Experimental Romulan Plasma Beam Array:
⊕ Deals increased direct damage
⊕ Applies a high damage Plasma Burn DoT for 10 sec
⊕ Decreases damage resistance for 10 sec on target
Pinterest
Email
Print
Skip to toolbar