- 3-1. Fleet Emblem and Colors
- 3-2. Fleet Uniforms
- 3-3. Dress Obligation
- 3-4. Ship Designation
- 3-5. Petty Officer, Standard and Enlisted Personnel Uniforms
3-1. Fleet Emblem and Colors
As stated by the Starfleet Universal Code of Arms and Colors, each fleet must have a identifiable insignia and colors. The Fleet has designated its arms and colors to the Starfleet Command as follows:
- Fleet Emblem: The Fleet emblem is designated as Sable Field Starry, per fess a Tactical Symbol Argent, within a Laurel Argent. The emblem is to be part of all uniforms of fleet personnel, documentation and ships flying under its colors.
- Fleet Colors: The Fleet has designated as its colors the following; White, Black and Silver (Argent).
3-2. Fleet Uniforms
The Fleet has designated its uniform under the following guidelines (Code that follows each color is based on the Tailor Manual and can be used safely in-game):
- Lower Tactical Officers: Pattern (Sierra 1), Base Color (Black – H1), Shoulder Color (Dark Grey – H5), Rank Strip Color (Tactical Red – A8).
- Lower Engineering Officers: Pattern (Sierra 1), Base Color (Black – H1), Shoulder Color (Dark Grey – H5), Rank Strip Color (Operations Gold – C12).
- Lower Science Officers: Pattern (Sierra 1), Base Color (Black – H1), Shoulder Color (Dark Grey – H5), Rank Strip Color (Science Blue – F8).
- Senior Officers (Captains/Vice Admirals/ Admirals): Pattern (Sierra 1), Base Color (Black – H1), Shoulder Color (Dark Grey – H5), Rank Strip Color (Silver – H11).
- Rank Pips worn on right chest (as per standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol) on Silver color (A5).
- Combagde is worn on left chest (as per standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol) on Silver Color (A5), matching the department each officer follows (Tactical/Operations/Science).
- Fleet Emblem is worn on left shoulder (as per standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol).
- Division Emblem is worn on right shoulder (as per standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol).
- Gloves are allowed for all ranks in Black (H1) or Dark Grey (H5) color.
- Pants can be either Ankle High Tactical Pants (Black – H1) or Standard Pants (Black – H1).
- Shoes are either Combat Boots (Black – H1) or Soft Boots (Black – H1).
- The blouse inside the uniform is allowed to match the appropriate division of an officer as per standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol as follows: Tactical (Red – A8), Engineering (Gold – C12), Science (Blue – F8), Security (Dark Red – A1), Intelligence (Light Grey – H7), Marine Corps (Dark Green – D21), Flight Operations (Dark Blue – F21), Operations (Orange – B8), Medical (Teal – E8), Communications (White – I16), Diplomatic Corps (Magenta – G22) [Note: Used for Open Uniform C-Store Unlock]
- Dress Uniform follows standard Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol.
3-3. Dress Obligation
All officers within the Fleet must maintain at least two suits of Fleet Standard Uniform ready to use, as well as at least one Dress Uniform.
- All officers of the Fleet are obligated to wear the Fleet Uniform in all events associated with the fleet such as Fleet gatherings, Fleet social events, and fleet Disciplinary hearings.
- Officers of the Fleet are not obligated to wear the fleet uniform in any sort of mission not associated directly with the Fleet.
- Officers of the Fleet are not obligated to wear the Fleet Uniform in any sort of Ground Mission not associated directly with the Fleet.
- Officers of the Fleet can equip a suit of Fleet Uniform for screenshots and for any other purposes of public display as long as they adhere to the Regulation and show good manners and nature towards other persons.
- Any officer of the Fleet that disgraces the Uniform by misbehaving or behaving in an inappropriate manner will be called to a disciplinary hearing and possibly disciplined under Article 7 , Sections 7-4, Paragraph D of the current.
- Fleet Command maintains the right to alter the Fleet Uniform at any time. All officers of the Fleet are obligated to update their attire.
All ships, regardless of class, that belong to the fleet’s ranks should share the following characteristics
- Ship hull coloration must match the standard Starfleet Colors (Silver, White, Light or Dark Gray).
- Ships should designate on their wings or nacelles the emblem of the Starfleet, the Fleet or both (one on each side).
- Ship peripheral colors (Nacelles, Deflector, etc.) should match those of the Fleet, when undertaking missions for the Fleet.
3-5. Petty Officer, Standard and Enlisted Personnel Uniforms
All Petty officers, as well as any enlisted or standard personnel civilian, scientific or military must follow the Starfleet Personnel Uniform Protocol.